- Too much time feeling depressed, sad, lonely.
- You’re stuck and unable to change “no win” behaviors that hold you back in relationships or career.
- Feeling anxious, wired, unable to let go and enjoy the moment.
- Something is stopping you from finding happiness or fulfillment but you can’t figure out what it is.
- You continue self defeating behaviors like compulsive internet use or compulsive sexual behaviors even though you try to stop.
- Experiencing bursts of anger that damage your relationships with family coworkers, or friends.
- You feel distant and detached from a spouse or intimate partner in spite of efforts to renew your connection.
- Anger, resentment, or feelings of betrayal are destroying your marriage or partnership.
My first goal is help you feel comfortable and accepted as we explore the problems that brought you to my office. As we get to know one another we may use one of several psychotherapeutic tools including: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy and Energy Psychology.